생산장비/Products 적용분야/Application 실적안내/Record
작성일 : 14-10-29 17:33
 글쓴이 : Mikhail Ugorski…
조회 : 741  
   Technical task on horizontal drilling and boring machine for deep hole drilling.docx (30.1K) [4] DATE : 2014-10-29 17:33:17
Dear sirs!

My name is Mikhail . I'm Technical Expert of the Russian company LCC HC??Stankoinvest??.

Now we are interested in horizontal drilling and boring machine, which specification in attached file.

Could you give me offer on like machine?

I will very thanks for your quick answer.

Something about our company LCC HC??Stankoinvest??:
The main activity is directed on support of highly technological and innovative sectors of domestic economy, on assistance to development:
- Aircraft engineering;
- Rocket production;
- Instrument making;
- Shipbuilding;
On technological modernization, and also on development of applied researches, experimental elaborations and experimental manufacture in industrial branches.
Using the individual complex attitude towards each client, the company field of activity was generated on the basis of inquiries of customers under the concrete situation, which basic directions are:
- The preproject analysis of a technical condition of manufacture;
- Cooperation of own resources and the design and survey organizations for elaborating of the project documentation for objects of the industry;
- Preparation "turnkey" complex projects;
- Implementing of consultations, sale, training, commissioning and service of high-quality production;
- Delivery of the precision and high-efficiency import equipment and systems, first of all the machine tools, the processing centers and lines, and also the equipment for processing by pressure and the measuring machines. For more information on the activities of our company, please visit

Best regards,
Mikhail Ugorskiy.

#1585-3. Songjeong-dong, Gangseo-gu, Busan, Korea | TEL : +82-51-941-3317 | FAX : +82-51-941-3318
Copyright ⓒ 2003~2017 DAEYANG ENGINEERING CO., LTD. All rights reserved.